Something to think about!
How to Keep a Black Man Down, By Willie Lynch in 1712"Gentlemen. I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies, where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome's would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we Cherish, I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers, you are here using the tree and the rope on occasions. I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree, a couple miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, You suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed. Gentlemen, you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems; I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.
In my bag here, I HAVE A FULL PROOF METHOD FOR CONTROLLING YOUR BLACK SLAVES. I guarantee every one of you that if installed correctly IT WILL CONTROL THE SLAVES FOR AT LEAST 300 HUNDREDS YEARS. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it. I HAVE OUTLINED A NUMBER OF DIFFERENCES AMONG THE SLAVES; AND I TAKE THESE DIFFERENCES AND MAKE THEM BIGGER. I USE FEAR, DISTRUST AND ENVY FOR CONTROL PURPOSES.
These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences and think about them. On top of my list is "AGE" but it's there only because it starts with an "A." The second is "COLOR" or shade, there is INTELLIGENCE, SIZE, SEX, SIZES OF PLANTATIONS, STATUS on plantations, ATTITUDE of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, course hair, or is tall or short.
Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you a outline of action, but before that, I shall assure you that DISTRUST IS STRONGER THAN TRUST AND ENVY STRONGER THAN ADULATION, RESPECT OR ADMIRATION. The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self-refueling and self-generating for HUNDREDS of years, maybe THOUSANDS. Don't forget you must pitch the OLD black Male vs. the YOUNG black Male, and the YOUNG black Male against the OLD black male. You must use the DARK skin slaves vs. the LIGHT skin slaves, and the LIGHT skin slaves vs. the DARK skin slaves. You must use the FEMALE vs. the MALE. And the MALE vs. the FEMALE. You must also have you white servants and over- seers distrust all Blacks. But it is NECESSARY THAT YOUR SLAVES TRUST AND DEPEND ON US. THEY MUST LOVE, RESPECT AND TRUST ONLY US. Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. IF USED INTENSELY FOR ONE YEAR, THE SLAVES THEMSELVES WILL REMAIN PERPETUALLY DISTRUSTFUL.
Thank you gentlemen."
This method is being use today to keep groups of people under control. The system is controlling groups of people today by this same method. Divided the people and you can control them. *************************************************************************************************************************************************** POINTS OF LAW
Which support and in turn are supported by the Constitution of the United States of America.
1. "Where the meaning of the Constitution is clear and unambiguous, there can be no resort to construction to attribute to the founders a purpose or intent not manifest in its letter." Norris v. Baltimore, 172, MD 667; 192 A 531.0
2. "It cannot be assumed that the framers of the Constitution and the people who adopted it, did not intend that which is the plain import of the language used. When the language of the Constitution is positive and free of all ambiguity, all courts are not at liberty, by a resort to the refinements of legal learning, to restrict its obvious meaning to avoid the hardships of particular cases. We must accept the Constitution as it reads when its language is unambiguous, for it is the mandate of the Sovereign power." Cooke v. Iverson, 122, N.W. 251
3. "All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury v. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174, 176, (1803)
4. "The Constitution is superior to any ordinary act of the legislature; the Constitution and not such ordinary act, must govern the case to which they both apply." Marbury v. Madison, 5 US 137, 176 (U.S.Supreme Ct)
5. "The Bill of Rights was provided as a BARRIER, to protect, the individual against the arbitrary extractions of the majorities, executives, legislatures, courts, sheriffs, and prosecutors, and it is the primary distinction between democratic and totalitarian processes." STANDLER - Supreme Court of Florida en banc, 36 so 2d 443, 445(1948)
6. "Government may not prohibit or control the conduct of a person for reasons that infringe upon constitutionally guaranteed freedoms." Smith v. U.S. 502 F 2d 512 CA Tex (1974)
7. "It is a duty as much as a right for all citizens to jealously and zealously protect their Fourth Amendment rights." U.S. Supreme Court, appeal of Chimel v. Calif. 89 S Ct 2034
8. "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule in making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda v. Arizona, (U.S. Supreme Ct) 380 US 436(1966)
9. "There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of Constitutional rights." Sherar v. Cullen, 481 F 2d 946(1973)
10. "We find it intolerable that one Constitutional right should have to be surrendered in order to assert another." Simmons v. U. S., 390, US 389(1968)
11. "The claim and exercise of a Constitutional right cannot be converted to a crime." Miller v.U. S., 230 F 486 at 489
12. "When Constitutional rights have been violated, remedies for violations are not dependent upon fictionalized distinctions." Kelly v. U. S., 379 F Sup 532
13. Ed 1165: "In determining whether...rights were denied, we are governed by the substance of things and not by mere form;" ID., Louisville & N.R. Co. v. Schmidt, 177 US 230, 20 Sup., Ct.,620 44 L Ed 747
14. "One need not be a criminal to claim Fifth Amendment (right), it applies to civil suits as well." Isaacs v. U.S., 256 F 2d 654
15. "Fifth Amendment (right) is available to outside of criminal court proceedings and serves to protect persons in all settings..." Miranda v. Arizona, (U.S. Supreme Ct.) 380 US 436(1966)
16. "Civil contempt’s are sometimes civil in name only, entailing what are in reality criminal punishments." Wyman v. Uphaus, 360 US 72(1959)
17. "To penalize the failure to give a statement which is self incriminatory is beyond the power of Congress." U.S. v. Lombarde, 228 F. 980
18. "All acts of legislature...contrary to natural right and justice are void." Robin v. Hardaway, 1Jefferson 109(1772)
19. "Law of the land...renders judgment only after trial." Dartmouth College v. Woodward 4 Wheet, US 518, 4 Ed 629(1814)
20. "Due course of law...is synonymous with 'due process of law' or 'law of the land'''... Kansas Pac. Ry. Co. v. Dunmeyer, 19 Kan 542 (See also Davidson v. New Orelans, 96 US 97, 24, L Ed616) 21. "Lack of counsel of choice can be conceivably even worse than no counsel at all, or of having to accept counsel beholden to one's adversary." Burgett v. Texas, 389 US 109
22. "A state or federal court which arbitrarily refuses to hear a party by counsel...civil or criminal, denies the party a hearing, and therefore denies him due process of law in a Constitutional sense." Reynolds, v. Cochran, 365 US 525, 51 Ed @d 754, 81 S Ct 723 in Am Jur P.979
23. "A plaintiff need not pursue his state remedies before instituting a 1983 action." Monroe v. Pape(or perhaps Pope), 365 US 167(1961)
24. "To maintain an action under (42 USC) 1983, it is not necessary to allege or prove that the defendants intended to deprive Plaintiff of his Constitutional rights or that they acted willfully, purposely, or in furtherance of a conspiracy... it is sufficient to establish that the deprivation was the natural consequences of Defendants acting under the color of law..." Ethridge v Rhodos, DC Ohio 268 F Sup 83(1967), Whirl v. Kern, CA 5 Texas 407 F 2d 781 (1968), Ury v. Santee, DC Ill, (1969)
25. "In a 42-1983 action, the allegations of the Complaint and the inferences to be drawn therefrom, upon a motion to dismiss, must be taken most favorably to the Plaintiff." Nanez v. Ritger, DC Wis. 304 F Sup 354(1969)
26. "When any court violates the clean and unambiguous language of the Constitution, a fraud is perpetrated and no one is bound to obey it." State v. Sutton, 63 Minn. 147 65 NW 262 30 LRA 630 AM ST 459
27. "Disobedience or evasion of a Constitutional mandate may not be tolerated, even though such disobedience may...promote in some respects the best interests of the public." Slote v. Bd. of Examiners, 274 N.Y. 367; 2 NE 2d 12; 112 ALR 660 (See also Watson v. Memphis, 375 US 526; 10 L Ed 529; 83 S Ct 1314.)
28. "It is the duty of the courts to be watchful for the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS of the citizen, against any stealthy encroachments thereon." Boyd v. U.S., 116 US 616, 635, (1885)
29. "The judicial branch has only one duty - to lay the Article of the Constitution which is involved beside the statute which is challenged and to decide whether the latter squares with the former...the only power it (the Court) has...is the power of judgment." U.S. v. Butler, 297 US (1936)
30. "A claim under the civil rights act expressly gives the District Court Jurisdiction, no matter how imperfectly the claim is stated." Harmon v. Superior Ct of the State of California, 307 F 2d 796, CA 9(1962)
31. "A court is without power to render a judgment it lacks jurisdiction of the parties or of the subject matter...In such cases, the judgment is void, has no authority and may be impeached." O'Leary v. Waterbury Title Co., 117 Conn 39, 43, 166 A. 673
32. "Courts, (must) indulge every reasonable presumption against waiver of fundamental constitutional rights, and not presume acquiescence in the loss of fundamental rights." Dimmock v. Scalded, 293 US 474(1935) 304 US at 464
33. "A complaint may not be dismissed on motion if it states some sort of claim, baseless though it may prove to be and inartistically as the complaint may be drawn. This is particularly true where the Plaintiff is not represented by counsel." Brooks v. Pennsylvania R. Co., 91 F Sup 101 DC SD NY(1950)
34. "A motion to dismiss is not to be granted unless it appears beyond doubt that the plaintiff can prove no set of acts which would entitle him to relief." "Haines v. Keener, 404 US 519, 30 L Ed 2d 652, 92 S CT 594(1972)
35. "Decency, security, and liberty alike demand that government officials shall be subjected to the same ruses of conduct that are commands to the citizen." Olmstead v. U.S., 277 US 438 485; 48 S CT L ED 944(1928)
36. "Judges may be punished criminally for willful deprivation of...rights on the strength of 18 U.S.C. 242." Imbler v. Pachtman, US 47 L Ed 2d 128, 96 S Ct
37. "Judges have no immunity from prosecution for their judicial acts." Bradley v. Fisher, US13 Wall 335(1871)
38. "Government immunity violates the common law maxim that everyone shall have remedy for an injury done to his person or property." Fireman's Ins. Co. of Newark, N.J. v. Washburn County, 2 Wis 2d 214, 85 N.W. 2d 840(1957)
39. "Immunity fosters neglect and breeds irresponsibility, while liability promotes care and caution, which caution and care is owed by the government to its people." Rabon v. Rowen Memorial Hosp., Inc., 269 NS 1, 13, 152 SE 1d 485, 493(1967)
40. "Actions by state officers and employees, even if unauthorized or in excess of authority, can be actions under 'color of law'." Stringer v. Dilger, CA 10 Colo 313 F 2d 536(1963)
41. "A judge is not immune from criminal sanctions under the civil rights act." Ex Parte Virginia, 100 US 339(1879), (54 US v. Moylon 417 F 2d 1002, 1006(1969))
42. "The language and purpose of the civil rights acts are inconsistent with the application of common law notions of official immunity..." Jacobsen v. Henne, CA 2 NY 335 F 2d 129, 133 (1966) (See also Anderson v. Nosser, CA 5 Miss 428 F 2d 183 (1971))
43. "Governmental immunity is not a defense under (42 USC 1983) making liable every person who under color of state law deprives another person of his civil rights." Westberry v. Fisher, DC Me. 309 F Sup 95(1970)
44. "Judicial immunity is no defense to a judge acting in the clear absence of jurisdiction." Bradley v. Fisher, US 13 Wall 335 (1871)
45. "When the responsibilities of lawmaker, prosecutor, judge, jury and disciplinarian are thrust upon a judge he is obviously incapable of holding the scales of justice perfectly fair and true." Fisher v. Pace, 336 US 155 at 167
46. "The jury...acts not only as a safeguard against judicial excesses, but also as a barrier to legislative and executive oppression. The Supreme Court...recognizes that the jury...is designed to protect Defendants against oppressive governmental practices." United States ex rel Toth v. Quarles, 350 US 11, 16 (1955)
47. The Jury has "an unreviewable and irreversible power...to acquit in disregard of the instructions of the law given by the trial judge." U.S. v. Dougherty, 473 F 2d 1113, 1139 (1972)
48. "The common law right of the jury to determine the law as well as the facts remains unimpaired." State v. Croteau, 23 Vt 14, 54 AM DEC 90 (1849)
50. "A conviction obtained where the accused was denied counsel is treated as void for all purposes." Burgett v. Texas, 389, US 109 (1967)
51. "A conviction under an unconstitutional law is...illegal and void and cannot be a legal cause of imprisonment; the courts must liberate a person imprisoned under it...one imprisoned...may be discharged by the writ of 'Habeas Corpus'." (16 Am Jur Sec 150)
52. "Our system of taxation is based on voluntary assessment and payment, not upon distraint." 362 US S 145, 176, 80 S Ct 630, 647 4 L Ed 623 (1960)
53. "To lay with one hand the power of government on the property of the citizen, and with the other to bestow it on favored individuals...is none the less robbery because it was done under the forms of law and is called taxation." Miller 20 Wall 655, 663, 664 (1874) "In all criminal cases whatever, the jury shall have the right to determine the law, and the facts...as in civil cases." Under Article IV, Section 2 of the United States Constitution the above law (which appears in the Constitution of Oregon and the constitutions of numerous other states) has the standing and force of Constitutional law in all states.
Health Care Plan
Citizens of America, again these individuals who we elected in office have lied and sold us out, the true facts about the new health care plan.
1.If you are a third or fourth-class citizens this health care plan is not for you.
a. Third-class citizens are: families’ who income is less than $100 thousand a year or someone who makes less than $100 thousand year.
b. Fourth-class citizens are: citizens who do not have a job.
c. Second-class citizens are: families’ who income is $100 or more a year or someone who makes a $100 thousand or more a year.
2.Will this health care plan provide affordable coverage for Middle Class Americans?
a. Under this new health care plan will actually make it more costly for middle class families and those who shop on the individual market to buy generous but expensive plans mandated under the new law.
b. Middle-class families earning $88,000 or more a year won’t qualify for health care subsidies because you truly are third-class citizens.
c. A family who’s earning is $100 thousand would end up spending nearly a quarter of their net income on health care.
3.Will your health premiums go down?
a. Health care premiums for those in the individual insurance market will rise 10 percent to 13 percent by 2016 under this health care plan according to the Congressional Budget Office.
b. While the cost of premiums will be subsidized with taxpayer dollars for 57 percent of those enrolled in the new government-run insurance exchangers, the 43 percent of enrollees who do not qualify for assistance (third and fourth-class citizens) will have to pay higher costs.
4.Will this health care plan create new jobs?
a. This health care plan will create between 2.5 million to 4 million additional jobs over the next ten years.
b. But, in response to higher taxes and mandates on companies to provide insurance, which this health care plan mandate, firms and companies would have to fire or lay off workers to the tune of 120,000 to 700,000 employees by 2019.
c. Under the health care plan taxes would kill 690,000 jobs per year.
5.Will the Federal funds be use to cover abortion?
a. President Obama agreed on Sunday March 21, 2010, to sign an executive order to reaffirm the Senate bill’s “consistency with long-standing restrictions on the use of federal funds for abortion.
b. An executive order is not a law, and the President cannot amend a bill by issuing an order. The Federal Courts will enforce what the law says.
6.Will you lose your current health care plan?
a. Under this new health care law it will impose a list of benefits that each health care plan will have to offer if it is to remain in business.
b. The Congressional Budget Office also estimates that about 4 million people would lose their employer-based plan on the new government exchanges.
7.Will cuts and services be cut?
a. Under this new health care plan there will make $528 billion in cuts to Medicare, including a $136 billion reduction for Medicare Advantage.
b. Under this new health care plan the Medicare Advantage cuts will force 4.8 million seniors off the popular plan by 2019.
c. Under this new health care plan an additional $23 billion in cuts to Medicare will come from a panel charged with slashing Medicare spending.
8.Will this bill pay for itself?
a. Under this new health care plan the CBO found that the bill would reduce the deficit by $138 billion over 10 years, but the saving was achieved by leaving out a $208 billion provision that lawmakers will have to enact later to ensure doctors are adequately paid for treating Medicare patients.
b. When the “doc fix” is included into the bill, it runs $59 billion in the red over the next decade.
c. Under this new health care plan, if you were to strip out all the gimmicks and budgetary games. The 10-year deficit would exceed $560 billion.
9.Will my State get stuck with the bill?
a. Under this new health care plan it expands Medicaid to all non-elderly individuals up to 133 percent of the poverty line.
b. Under this new health care plan the federal government would foot the bill for this expansion, but only until 2016.
c. Under this new health care plan beginning of 2017, states would gradually begin paying a portion of it.
d. Under this new health care plan by 2020, states would cover 10 percent of the cost of Medicaid expansion.
10.Will this health care plan raise taxes?
a. Under this new health care plan will impose a 40 percent excise tax on insurance plans costing $10,200 for individuals and $27,500 for families.
b. Under this new health care plan it also will raise revenue by increasing the Medicare payroll tax for those earning more than $200,000, plus a new 3.8 percent tax on unearned income for these earners. c. Under this new health care plain it also will impose new taxes on drug makers, medical device manufacturers and health insurers that are likely to be passed on to consumers. What is not in this new health care plan is
1.Who will pay for the health care of the illegal aliens- Immigrants?
2.Who will pay for the health care of the children of the illegal aliens-Immigrants?
3.Who will pay for the unemployed Americans?
4.Who will pay for the elderly that is on a fix income?
5.Who will pay for the Military soldiers that were injured in service?
6.Who will pay for the inmates that are imprison?
7.Who will pay for the homeless?
8.Who will pay for the Immigrants that come to America on a visa?
9.Who will pay for the family that is on a fixed income?
10.Who will pay for the family on welfare?
These are just some of the questions that the American people should be asking these politicians and not arguing among your selves. I guarantee when you find out that your money will be paying for people who are illegally in the United States and people who come to this country on visa to go to school and work, you will have another time to argue and another people to argue with.
Citizens of America, within two years of this new health care plan we will find out if this plan is good or bad because it will tell on its self. There is no need to argue among yourselves’, about if this plan is right or wrong; or if the Republicans or the Democratic are at fault. This is what these corrupt politicians want you to do, is argue among ourselves and that will keep you from seeing the real picture. This is not about Democratic or Republicans, this is about politician and the American everyday people and until you all realize this, these individuals are going to do what they want to do.
These corrupt politicians are shredding the Constitution of the United States and they are selling the American Citizens out.
When does the American government tell its citizens they have to take their plan and if not, then you will have nothing?
These people work for us, we don’t work for them and somewhere along the way we get lost, its time we make it known in Washington that the government work for the people. Citizens of America, lets stop this Democratic and Republicans mess, we need to come together and vote out these corrupt politicians and put people into office who know who they are working for.
These politicians say that this health care plan is a good plan. Ok lets wait and see, I’ve never known a good plan you have to go out and sell it to the people. People know a good product when they see it and if this plan is not a good plan then as American Citizens lets come together as one and vote everyone of these Democratic and Republicans out of office and redo our government and lets get over this Democratic, Republicans trash. Citizens of America, again if it’s a good plan why is it not being used by the Democratic or Republicans?
If these politicians wanted to give the Citizens of America a real health care plan, give them the same plan they and their families are using and let the government pick up the bill. Citizens of America, before November we as citizens will know if this plan is a good one or not. Let us as Citizens of America come together and start looking, educating and making ourselves knowledgeable and learn the history of the candidates that will be running for office in November other than the ones their now.
Citizens of America, this plan is already going in the wrong direction. The report is that jobs are going to another country (India), come on when American citizens are losing their jobs you take and give work to other countries and if you the American citizens will not take the new health plan the government states their will be a fine. What happen to our right to choose?
Citizens of America, lets come together and take back our country.
What O'Malley will do! to be re-elected.